Every company knows that sponsoring the best themed hole at NAIOP’s Annual Golf Tournament is an all-out creative competition. Willmeng took home the gold with inspiration from the Wizard of Oz at the 13th hole, which marks the seventh year in a row that we’ve won for best hole!
As golfers approached Emerald City (a.k.a. the tee box) they had to defend the City against the Wicked Witch and the flying monkeys (a.k.a our interns) by launching water balloons at them. Needless to say, we owe our good sports a hearty meal for the beating they took!
Our full cast and crew was as follows:
- Tom Jarvis, VP of Sales and Pre-Lease Estimating – The Wizard of Oz
- Juan Palma, Project Superintendant – Dorothy
- Sam Dul, Estimator – The Tin Man
- Tino Hernandez, Project Engineer – Flying Monkey
- Frankie Solis, Project Engineer Intern – Flying Monkey
- Arun Gosh, Estimating Intern – The Wicked Witch
- Krystal Book, Marketing Manager – Glinda the Good Witch
- Megan Mongelli, Office Assistant – Lullaby League Munchkin
- Reilley Freret, former Intern (but still Willmeng Family) – Flying Monkey
- DJ Psycopat Patrick – The Cowardly Lion
- Richard VanGilse of Facings of America – The Scarecrow
“The best parts of the day were getting to see our clients and industry partners, hitting interns with water balloons and pretty high up there was Juan skipping in a Dorothy costume,” said Krystal Book, marketing manager. After an extraordinary day of golf, awards, raffle prizes, music and dinner wrapped up the event.
Find us at the 13th hole in 2017 for more entertaining antics! See more goofy photos we took at our photo booth by visiting our album!