The September/October issue of AZRE, published by AZ Big Media, consisted of several articles highlighting Willmeng Construction’s activity across the Valley, thought leadership and its support of NAIOP-Arizona. To catch up on what Willmeng is doing in the Valley and what’s coming down the pike, check out the digital issue of AZRE here. A list of the stories featuring Willmeng will be listed below with a page number and brief description.
- New to Market (pg. 14) – Project photo and details for the West 202 Logistics Center in Phoenix.
- Legislative Update: “Make a difference in Arizona’s economy-Vote in 2018” (pg. 22) – Keyvan Ghahreman, director of client and pre-construction services at Willmeng, co-authored a story with a fellow AAED member about AAED’s legislative past wins and upcoming initiatives.
- NAIOP: “Holding Steady” (pg. 52) – Tom Jarvis, partner and VP of sales at Willmeng, pose for picture with fellow NAIOP Arizona Board of Director members.
- NAIOP: “The Future is Now” (pg. 70-78) – Tom Jarvis speaks about the the quick evolution of industrial buildings in the Valley and the adaptation of new tech.
- NAIOP: “Member Projects” (pg. 86, 94) – 3 different Willmeng projects were selected for the feature including: Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems’ Launch Vehicle Division Headquarters, Tolleson Logistics Center and West 202 Logistics Center.